Direct Imaging is currently contracted/credentialed with the following insurance companies for in-network pricing:
- Cigna (NEW!!! Effective August 17, 2022)
- First Choice Health
- Kaiser (GASTROENTEROLOGY now accepted, effective 4/20/22)
- Premera (Participation in the Premera networks below)
- Heritage NOW
- Heritage Prime
- Heritage Signature
- Individual Signature
- LifeWise Assurance Co.
- LifeWise Health Plan of Washington Preferred
- LifeWise Primary
- Regence (Regence Affiliates & Subsidiaries below)
- Asuris Northwest Health
- BridgeSpan Health Company
- Healthcare Management Administrators
- LifeMap Assurance Company
- Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon
- Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah
- Regence BlueShield
- Regence BlueShield of Idaho, Inc
- WA State Labor and Industries
We are not credentialed or contracted with Washington State Medicaid. Unfortunately we do not accept Washington State Medicaid or any Medicaid managed care plans (CHPW, AMBETTER, Healthy Options, Coordinated Care, Amerigroup, or Molina). If you have this coverage as your primary you are considered non-insured and will need to pay for services directly at time of service. If you have a primary coverage that we accept, and Medicaid (of any kind) is your secondary the balance after primary insurance pays is patient responsibility. We will not bill Medicaid or any Medicaid managed care plans as we are not contracted with them to provide service.
Please check with your insurance carrier for guidelines to schedule Radiology, Gastroenterology, or Neurosurgery services. If you do not see your commercial insurance carrier on this list we may bill your carrier for services but it is considered out of network with a larger out of pocket obligation. Out of network coverage requires an out of network authorization obtained by your referring/ordering provider. This only applies if you have out of network benefits in your plan. We would be happy to serve new patients!